Friday, March 13, 2009

I still love you...

I have been remiss...it's not that I don't love blogging and have enough stories/pictures/opinions to share, it's just that time seems to always get away from me. I hate to put blogging on the official "to do" list because that takes the fun out of it, but it seems that unless I have a reminder, I will procrastinate the day away without getting to many things (both listed & unlisted). So, in order to try & rectify the situation, I am making a pledge- I will blog at least 2 times a week (with pictures) so help me....I will try to post at least once on what is happening at the shop-new in store, color or fashion trends, upcoming workshops etc.- and once about what I have been working on-new experiments and work, workshops & samples. Please feel free to email or comment suggestions for what you would like to see on this here blog...I am interested in getting some how-tos posted or even having some guest bloggers. Thanks for your patience, and I promise there is more to come! Beth

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Beth - so glad to see your new post!! Your shop is such a wonderful place, full of inspiration...