Thursday, April 2, 2009

What I’ve been doing these past two weeks

I have been a bit busy these last two weeks, but I finally managed to get the new workshops updated on our website. I've added a few new links and pages and I'll be working on getting the calendar updated today & tomorrow. In the mean time, I thought I'd show you a set of bangle bracelets I finished in a metal fusing workshop last week. The bangle is brass with fused fine (pure) silver and copper hearts dangling around your wrist. I was inspired by a Himalayan legend that says that all Himalayan women wear a slender brass bracelet at all times to keep their soul inside their bodies. And, yes, I wear 2 brass bracelets and they never come off! (thought I could use the extra so my soul doesn't get any bright ideas about moonlighting somewhere without me)

No comments: