Friday, January 29, 2010

California, here we come...

We are actually here in California, resting after threading through storms at the Siskiyou Summit. We actually drove over the summit (elevation 4,314 feet) at 1 am, and I must say, I am beat! The RV is great, but we are towing a car and about a thousand pounds of beads and metal, so the drive up was slow (and the ride down like a roller coaster you're not sure will ever stop!). Ron has been letting me drive quite a bit (while he naps...not the best co-pilot), but I told him he has to come up with a name for the RV if he wants me to really bond with it. If you have any suggestions...let me know!
More on the Tucson adventure tomorrow...

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Look at that - blue skies and sunshine! Your trip sounds eventful... will be thinking about a moniker for the RV! Enjoy digging through all of those beads (and rocks, fossils, etc.!).

Anonymous said...

Hi, I can’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me, please :)

Catherine said...

Mom came up with "Beadle..." guess that would make gasoline.... Beadle-juice? :)